Learn more about representing
the Rocklyn Agricultural Society
The Ambassador program is a long-standing tradition in the Rocklyn Community. This program is a chance to get involved in your community, meet new people and grow as an individual. All the details about this year's competition are below.
Here are the Details
Hannah Fulford, Catharine Campbell & Sydney Martin
Please register if you are interested prior to September 6, 2023
or call Hannah Fulford (705) 622 5014
Location of Competition
The opening of the 155th Rocklyn Fall Fair concert will be held Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at the Rocklyn Community Center starting at 7:00 pm.
1. Open to girls and boys between the ages of 12-17 years of age at the time of the Fair.
2. Give a 1-3 minute speech.
3. Represent the Agricultural Society at functions throughout the year; such as the Fall Fair, achievement banquets, district meetings, and Rocklyn Country Theatre.
4. All contestants are required to have a short interview with the judges before the concert.
- What would you like to learn?
- How has technology helped you learn?
- Who do you teach or help learn new things?
- What are your memories of Rocklyn Fair?
Prince & Princess Requirements
1. Open to both boys & girls between 7-12 years of age at the time of the Fair.
2. All contestants are required to have a short interview with the judges before the concert begins.
3. Each contestant will be given one question to answer at the concert.
4. Represent the Agricultural Society at functions throughout the year; such as the Fall Fair, achievement banquets, district meetings, and Rocklyn Country Theatre.
- What do you want to be?
- What was your favourite part of the past Rocklyn Fair?
- How did technology help you over the last few years?
- What is something you want to learn?
- Name one thing you are going to enter in the fair
Get to Know
Prince & Princess
Benefits of Participating in the Ambassador Program
There are so many amazing things that you can get out of the opportunity to be an ambassador. It helps with social skills and integrates you into the community.
Meet new people
Not only do you get to meet new people in your community at the fall fair but you can meet other people from the district and beyond throughout the year.
Serve your Community
By being an Ambassador you are able to help serve your community.
Grow as an Individual
You will grow your skills and enhance already realized ones. One of the major benefits is learning how to speak publicly.